Tools and Materials:
Tissue or Japanese Paper (1 pack is 8 pieces, 20x30 inches)
How to Make:
1. Stack eight 20 x 30 inch sheets of Tissue or Japanese paper.
2. Make 1 1/2 inch wide accordion folds, creasing with each fold.
What it should look like when completely folded.
3. Place a wire over center of the the folded paper and twist. Tie the nylon string to wire for hanging.
4. With scissors, trim ends of the paper into rounded or pointy shapes.
What it should look like at both ends.
5. Separate layers pulling away from the center one at a time.
|The Finish Product|
Hang them above dinner tables, decorate your nursery or use as a napkin decor holder.